Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mom, Come Back!!

Mom Barrand came to visit, and we want her back!! She entertained Brooklyn, bathed and burped Hunter, fixed our futon, bought curtains and a bedding set for Hunter, sewed a awesome wall hanging for Hunter's room, cleaned our bathroom and kitchen, and helped with shopping, and much much more.
I don't know how many times I said during her four day stay, "How I'm I going to do this once your gone?."
She is a wonderful creative woman and we are so glad that she came!!







We went to the Annual "Westminster Peep Show Contest". Here are some of the highlights:
Peeps Rubix Cube

Peeps Hells Kitchen

St. Peepers Lonely Hearts Club Band

And just a cute picture of Hunter- Giving a senior pose, classic hand under the chin.

5 comments:

Mikidees said...

Isn't mom wondurful. She helps me so much. Good luck learning the dance of two kids without her.

Monica said...

Oh how I miss my mother in law too.

But I'm confused. Didn't you have a c section like 2 days before me? Because I am pretty sure I can't even walk normal yet and definitely can't go out of the house. And, you look so good. I probably look about as pregnant as you did when you delivered.

Can you tell I am pitying myself? Congratulations though, Hunter is a doll. I wish you lived here so we could watch them get bigger together like Laney and Brooklyn. Okay, I'm done feeling sorry for myself...

Anonymous said...

He's a dapper boy! And I'm happy you had a blast with Mama Barrand!

Tracy Hogan said...

Oh Hunter smells so good and his skin is so soft. I'd give anything too hear him grunt. this is such a great px with his eyes open. You got so much better px of the peep show. I wish I would have taken more px of the beautiful old homes and the green trees and the flowers. sigh my beautiful kids live in a really beautiful place. If only I could dance with Brooklyn and hear that banshee scream of happiness just once a week. i would be a complete grandma. As it is......I dangle.....broken and incomplete....

Aqualung said...

Celeste, I will share my beautiful wife with you a little bit, but you can't have for any length of time. She is needed and cherished at home.