I've been tagged three times so now I'm making up for it
How long have you been together?
Oct, 11 2004 First Kiss, 3 1/2 years
Who said "I Love you" first?
Brad did, after that I said- "I love you sometimes."
Who is smarter?
Brad- Has anyone seen his math books?
Who Pays the Bills?
Brad- and I just nag him about it.
Who Cooks Dinner?
Always me, he tried once when I was sick, and I ended up taking over anyway.
Who drives when you're in the car together?
We switch off. I drive to fast for Brad, and he drives to slow for me.
Julie's and Kirsten's Tag-
Thing's you might not know about me/ Facts about me
1. I can't say words that end with "ng". "Song" is sonn, "sing" is scene, hanger is hanner. My acting and voice teachers told me I could never become a professional actress unless I fixed the problem.
2.I bite my nails incessantly. In fact I HATE any white of the nail showing at all, I bit it off as soon as a can. I've tried to quit 3 times, the longest I ever went was 8 weeks.
3. I like to have my cupboards and fridge as bare as possible. I hate extra food hanging around. I like to see everything that I have, and try to plan meals around get rid of food. I love the day before I go to the store, because my fridge is empty, and hate when I have to put new food in it.
4. I've seen the filmed version of "CATS" the musical at least 40 times. My freshman year of college, every night, my best friend Erin and I would put on "cat" clothing and dance to the movie.We have every dance memorized.
I didn't date a whole lot that year.
5. I constantly misspell the words: didn't (diddn't), film (flim), girl (gril),and their (thier). I even misspelled some of these words right now- trying to get them correct.
6. Where other girls might shy away, I LOVE to kill spiders/bugs/moths or any creeping crawling thing. I like the thrill of crushing potentially dangerous bugs that want to suck my blood.
Well I'm not going to tag anyone, because Brad said that tagging was "something that girls do when their bored." (I just misspelled "their"- thank you spell checker). So I'm sending out a general invitation, if you would like to share this information on your blog, I would love to read it.