Sunday, December 07, 2008

Update

So a few other things happened recently that we want to shed some light on.
First things first,


We're having a BOY! We found this out the week before Thanksgiving, but just haven't gotten around to making a general post. So there you go! Now we're trying to figure out some good boy names. I pulled out a few crazies that I kinda like, but they haven't caught on yet. Cid, Gervais, and Tristan. Celeste likes a few as well: Hunter, Ian, Liam, and Chase. We're still thinking it over though.

The other major thing that happened is our recruitment in the galactic battle against the Empire. Clearly we're skilled at this sort of thing...

8 comments:

Aqualung said...

Scoundrels all!!! with one or two Nerf herders throw in for good measure.

Anonymous said...

I loooooooooooooooove it!

Aaron said...

Awesome picture. Did you know that Liam is the Celtic shortened version of William? So if you go with that we could have a Will and a Liam. Cool!

Unknown said...

You and Austin and def twins...with your weird kid names ;) Love the family picture, you guys rock :)

The 3 Nomads said...

Congrats on a having a boy!!! That is awesome :) Love the crazy picture.

Spitzer Family said...

CONGRATS!! I like the name Hunter, alas will never be able to use it since my husband is a hunter...I LOVE the annual Barrand picture! The c3po and r2d2 crack me up!

Crys said...

I'm with Celeste...I love Liam and Ian. Jason is always like for crying out loud leave the Irish names alone. I keep telling I'm going to name our next son Jamie but it just might kill the man :)
PS this is my favorite of your family pics so far.

b-ryce said...

I like Enrique. Thats a good name.