Saturday, September 27, 2008

Animals Attack

This weekend was all about animals for us. We went to Outback Stakehouse on Friday, and I ate a chicken while Celeste ate a cow. That place is d-e-licious.


Then Saturday morning we visited a pet fair. They brought in animals for a petting zoo, and some big tigers, and some owls and hawks. It was really fun to see all the different animals. Brooklyn really loved seeing them all too.


We stopped by the bookstore and saw a bear!


Later Saturday afternoon, while Mom was doing a Women's Conference presentation, Dad and Brooklyn went to the Borders Kids' Party. We met more animals there, and Brooklyn couldn't put them down.

6 comments:

Aqualung said...

Brad, looks like you might consider growing a huge belly like that stuffed bear. Brooklyn might enjoy it but I don't think Celeste will.

Megan said...

Brooklyn's hair is so cute!! I wilsh Hallee's was long enough to do that and it look somewhat normal!

Tracy Hogan said...

What is it with Brooklyn and cuddly things.....better watch out when she's a teenager!

Sarah said...

Looks like you guys had fun, I think Brooklyn's hair gets blonder and blonder every time I see her...lucky son of a gun

Spitzer Family said...

Brooklyn is getting so big! Her hair is so long and cute. What a doll.

b-ryce said...

I love animals! I love Outback! Their blooming onion or whatever is good.